The ICCC10 will cover the most recent advances in Cryptococcus and Cryptococcosis research, providing the attendants the opportunity to network with an international audience representing a diverse spectrum of expertise.
Participants interested in presenting data should submit abstracts online starting on July, 2016. The Scientific Committee will select abstracts for oral and poster presentation. Once accepted, instructions will be provided to all submitting authors.
- Late Abstract Submission Deadline: 23:59 BRST, January 10th 2017
If you have any questions or need assistance regarding your abstract, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
- Abstract submission is free of charge and must be completed online via the website.
- Abstracts submitted by e-mail, post or fax will not be accepted.
- Abstracts must be written in English, the official language of the congress.
- List affiliations of author(s) as briefly as possible with city, state (if applicable), and country.
- Use standard and well-accepted abbreviations only.
- The person who is submitting the abstract is considered to be the “submitting author” and will be the main point of contact for that particular abstract. All correspondence will be directed to this individual and they will be responsible for communicating with all authors associated with the abstract(s). Third parties, or other authors are not authorized to discuss the submitted abstract and will not be provided with any information.
- You will need to indicate the name of the presenting author at the congress (This is the person who will present the oral or poster presentation during scheduled times if accepted.)
- Abstract content should be single-spaced and typed in lower case. You have up to 500 words that include the title and abstract body (does not include authors and affiliations). Please do NOT separate the section with sub headers (ie. Method, Results).
- The following list corresponds with the session topics slated to be presented at the ICCC10. Abstracts are to be submitted based on the following categories:
- Clinical research
- Treatment and Resistance
- Genetics & molecular biology
- Host–pathogen interaction
- Before submitting your abstract, please be sure to read the abstract submission guidelines.
- Incomplete applications will not be considered.
- The first / submitting author agrees to / undertakes to:
- Warrant that he/she is an investigator with a substantial involvement in the study presented in the abstract.
- Confirm that all authors are aware of, and agree to, the content of the abstract and support the data therein.
- Accept responsibility for the accuracy and confidentiality of the submitted abstract.
- Ensure that all authors identify any financial interest in products or processes involved in their work. This includes stock ownership, membership on an advisory board or board of directors, corporate-sponsored research, or other substantive relationships.
- Ensure that for all studies involving human or animal subjects, permission has been obtained from the relevant regulatory authority and that properly informed consent, where appropriate, has been given.
Withdrawal of abstracts
If the submitting author wishes to withdraw his/her abstract from ICCC10 after outcome notifications have been made available, he/she must submit a written request within 48 hours to email@example.com.
The designated presenting author of any abstracts accepted will be required to register for the Congress by the deadline of January 20th 2017 and is responsible for their own travel arrangements.